- Living in São Paulo – SP – Brazil.
- Running Fred as CEO and CTO, working from 12 to 18 hours per day, 7 days per week, until I hire the base team (22 persons worked with us last year, but now we are a team of 2, where I do backend, business and sales and then another developer on the frontend).
- Sleep schedule: 23:00-06:00.
- New financial focus: instead of just focusing on managing my personal and family finances, now also focused on creating ACTIVES and reducing PASSIVES.
- Increased the amount of reading (from 30 minutes/daily to 1~2h).
- I am in a meditation streak since 31/Dec/18 and I’m also studying Buddhism since then. But not only that, I’m also practicing Buddhism. And to think that 3 months ago I was still an extremely anxious and uncontrollable person and now I’m completely new and renewed.
- I’ve been always an “extreme atheist” and I am still am an atheist, but now more open minded, because I’m starting to feel the benefits of spirituality (without the need to mysticism and supernatural, and Buddhism fits my views and values perfectly).
- Chinese studies are going smooth as well, with a 40+ days streak. Using Anki and Glossika.
- Drawing loosely by following Liron Yanconsky course.
- Current work tools and programming languages: Elixir, PHP, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, AWS.
- Last update: 06/Mar/18.
Follow my reading in my Goodreads profile (this section is updated automatically as I update my Goodreads profile).