- Living in São Paulo – SP – Brazil.
- Running Fred as CEO and CTO, working from 12 to 18 hours per day, 7 days per week, until I hire the base team (22 persons worked with us last year, but now we are a team of 2, where I do backend, business and sales and then another developer on the frontend).
- Following bitcoin daily, even although I bought just a tiny fraction, to see how things evolve.
- Sleep schedule: 23:00-05:00.
- Dedicating from 30 minutes to 1 hour daily to drawing, painting and sketching.
- Doing Nature Journaling once a week or two, with the knowledge that I learned from the master John Muir Laws through his site, videos and book.
- Joined SVS Learn. Also Studying through The Virtual Instructor.
- Ended up losing track of the Drawing Nature, Science and Culture: Natural History Illustration 101 course on edX. Not exactly what I thought, it was too technical. I prefer John Muir’s teaching and book.
- Dropped the “secret thing” that I was learning that I announced in the last update: it was Japanese. I studied 20 minutes per day for 20 days in a row, but gave up because I prefer to invest the little free time I have daily on drawing and painting, instead on a language that I would probably never use.
- Current work tools and programming languages: Elixir, PHP, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, AWS.
- Last update: 10/Aug/17.
Follow my reading in my Goodreads profile (this section is updated automatically as I update my Goodreads profile).